Sunday, August 26, 2012

Isaac

Is it bad that I'm so excited about hurricane days? I already know the answer to that question but I'm still excited. Weekends have been almost non-existent for me with trying to keep up with planning, paperwork, and everyday fires that come up. To top it all off, last week I got a cold, stomach virus, and ringworm from my students. Bring on some hurricane days! Please don't think that I'm being insensitive. My heart hurts for people who are going through this and have been through Katrina. I'm sure there are many fears and memories surfacing. However, I'm excited about getting to reach out to neighbors this week. Please keep the city in your prayers. Pray for fears to be calmed, safety to be maintained, and neighbors to be brought closer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment